Help your employees recognize the many forms workplace harassment can take, what to do if they see it, and how to prevent it. Listen to our US and global harassment prevention experts for a discussion of current issues in harassment and misconduct in the workplace, and a review of solutions SAI360 offers its customers to ensure efficient delivery of highly effective harassment prevention training.
Topics will include:
- Global and US trends in harassment law and training requirements
- Overview of Dignity and Respect in the Global Workplace training suite, including:
- Content updates
- Learner experience updates
- Personalized learning paths
- SAI’s program design approach
Wherever you are in your harassment prevention training journey, we can help you get the most out of your program.
- Rina Zelen Souppa, Global Head of Learning Experience, SAI360
- Christine Brown, Senior Manager, Learning Design, SAI360
- Dorothy Hunt, Senior Customer Success Manager SAI360
- Anne Spencer Content Manager for E&C Learning, SAI360
- Lindsey Davis, Labor & Employment Attorney & Partner, Quarles & Brady, LLC
- Ellen Cobb, Senior Regulatory & Legal Analyst, The Isosceles Group