Business Continuity Management
On top of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the threat of a cyber attack, natural disasters and breaches caused by third-party vendors are still growing. It’s not enough to demonstrate you have a plan. The role of the business continuity manager has evolved, and you must evolve with it. Let SAI360 help ensure your organization’s operational resilience with business continuity software that provides the confidence that you can recover from any business disruption.
Act Now with Crisis Management & Disaster Recovery
- Activate your business continuity plan during a crisis
- Leverage a real-time view to execute your plan and assign tasks
- Instantly notify your team and stakeholders by integrating your emergency mass notification system
- Track progress and resources as events unfold
Achieve Operational Resilience with Risk & Continuity
- Establish a clear view of enterprise risk by mapping processes to your risk management and control framework throughout the business continuity process
- Eliminate redundancy with one risk language across data and terminology for clear understanding across teams
- Report better insights and detailed analysis to management from one system of truth with common data
Automate and Scale your Program Globally
- Easily collect information from your stakeholders with intuitive business continuity software
- Improve efficiency with automated workflow responses and processes
- Don’t start over. Configure fields, forms, authorizations and reports to your way of doing things.
- Roll out your solution across the globe with features like localization of date format and multi-lingual content of labels and screens
Start here to assess your coronavirus readiness
Find out how SAI360 GRC software meets you where you are
What Our Customers Are Saying
“I’ve been doing business continuity for 16 years. Previously we were working out of Excel and then SharePoint. We moved to ]SAI360]’s business continuity software because it was very straightforward and improved our efficiency over the manual processes we were using. Everything was included. We really really like it and it makes my job a lot easier.”
– Steve Ritter, Energy Transfer
Are you ready to start planning your risk management program?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you.