Every day your business faces challenges in how to conduct itself while encouraging ethical behavior, meeting regulatory obligations, avoiding risk and optimizing performance. SAI360’s Policy Management software helps keep up with the changes to the business and regulatory landscape as your business grows.
Keep policies current through regulatory change
- Codify ESG regulation into policy to combat conflicts of interest, anti-bribery and corruption, and inequity
- Drive efficiency with configurable workflows for policy creation, review, approval, and attestation
- Improve collaboration and version management with on-line editing
- Keep policies up to date with automated alerts triggered by changing regulations
Gain visibility into everything related to policies
- Map policies to regulations and requirements that influence language
- Relate applicable persons, assets, and processes as well as relevant risks, controls, and objectives
- Automate alerts to responsible persons based on events such as expiration, regulatory change, or low effectiveness scores.
Ensure policy adherence in real-time
- Heighten audit-readiness
- Effortlessly maintain a time-stamped audit trail that shows all user activity and policy changes
- Simplify evidence gathering for regulatory exams
Pre-configured workflows automate the policy lifecycle so you can create, update, review, and approve policy documents efficiently.
Employees and your extended business partner ecosystem will not only be aware of your policies, but properly trained to reinforce ethical and compliant behavior.
Allow exceptions to policies. Understand and acknowledge the unique circumstances presented by the business. Monitor to manage risk.
Global teams will see local regulations and have translated labels, screens and date formats.
Get actionable insights into your program for better decision-making with configurable, real-time reports and dashboards that you can deliver to executives.
What our customers are saying
Featured News & Insights
Are you ready to start planning your risk management program?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you.
Thank you for getting in contact. We have received your request and will be in touch shortly.
The SAI360 team