Data Subject Requests
Find out how SAI360 protects your privacy as required by the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
SAI360 (“SAI Global Compliance, Inc.”) may in the course of its business collect and process personal data from our customers and other individuals we interact with (Data Subjects). How we treat the personal data that we collect, use and disclose is set out in our Privacy Statement.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) eligible data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that SAI360 refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights as a data subject please download and complete the form provided below and return it to us at: [email protected]
If you would like to withdraw your consent for SAI360 to process your personal data, please download and complete the form provided below and return it to us at: [email protected]
If you need any assistance in making or completing your request, please contact us using the details below:
The Privacy Officer