Third-Party Risk & Vendor
Third Party Vendor Risk Management (TPRM or VRM) software remains a critical component of an organization’s risk management program. Vendor risks continue to proliferate from infiltration and fraud, to cyber-attacks and regulatory activity. SAI360’s Vendor Risk Management software provides executives and Boards with the assurance that third party vendor risk is being adequately identified, assessed, managed, and monitored.
Scale your coverage of third-party onboarding and assessments
- Centralize vendor records for a single view of location, asset, 4th party, risk profile and scoring data
- Prioritize effort by criticality
- Expertise built-in to meet industry standards: SIG 2020, NIST CSF, Center for Internet Security (CIS) Top 20
- Proactively identify potential risks, verify compliance, monitor for changes
Proactively identify potential risks, verify compliance, monitor for changes
- Mitigate vendor risks, track exceptions and complete an action plan
- Ongoing third-party screening for cyber, financial, credit and other risk via SecurityScorecard, WorldCheck, Argos Risk and more
- Automatic alerts on vendor updates and overall risk score changes
What our Customers are Saying
Are you ready to start planning your risk management program?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you.
Thank you for getting in contact. We have received your request and will be in touch shortly.
The SAI360 team