IT Risk & Cybersecurity
Keeping up with cyberattack threats, breaches and evolving regulations requires staying on top of your complex technology infrastructure. SAI360’s IT Risk and Cybersecurity software maps risk to requirements, automates assessments and improves compliance and business performance so you can truly manage your IT risk.
Maximize your protection with multiple compliance schemes
- Comprehensive and flexible solutions for all industries, including financial services, healthcare and pharmaceutical, manufacturing, mining, energy, utilities and many more
- Comply with NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27002:2005, ISO/IEC 27002:2013, SC-GP/1-2019 (Business Continuity),AB-375 Privacy – The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018 (Data Privacy), 129th Maine Legislature – SP 275 LD 946 (Data Privacy), Nevada SB20/Chapter 603A (Data Privacy)
- Deliver compliance training focused on cybersecurity, data privacy, data protection and information security regulations and best practices
Improve resilience through better visibility of where IT meets business
- Visualize relationships between your IT assets and the business processes they support
- Enhance the assessment of risk through integration of threat, vulnerability, and incident data
- Intelligently prioritize effort by business impact
- Quantify your risk in financial terms for better capital decision-making by executives and the board
Increase transparency for regulators and other stakeholders
- Track steps from assessments to completion and monitor risk scores to determine future action
- Leverage pre-configured analytics to measure program effectiveness
- Measure carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions of IT assets & services suitable for ESG disclosures
What our customers are saying
Are you ready to start planning your risk management program?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you.
Thank you for getting in contact. We have received your request and will be in touch shortly.
The SAI360 team