It’s no longer enough to simply have an environmental, social, and governance policy.
Organizations must be able to properly execute and report on these key performance indicators to demonstrate progress toward ESG priorities. Doing things right is deeply important to all stakeholders.
The European Green Deal is a great example of how companies can better drive environmental goals forward when considering ESG strategies and contribute to a modern, resource-efficient, and competitive economy.
But new strategies come with risks. To effectively manage these ESG risks, organizations not only need to focus on the principles but company culture, employee behavior, and the approach to communication and training. It is crucial to know your risk, manage change and adopt best practices across the business.
- European Green deal: what is it, the implications, the benefits and how it can support your environmental goals
- The ESG movement and what this means for compliance and legal teams
- How to use ESG as an advantage
- The importance of investing in staff
- What tools are available to help manage the ESG related risks
Please register to watch this panel discussion on-demand: