How to positively influence company culture
Companies today are working in an increasingly fast-paced environment while dealing with new and sometimes unforeseen challenges. In today’s environment, culture, more than anything else, may determine what decisions and actions get made. As a result, the focus for Ethics and Compliance programs has been shifting from a knowledge-based approach to one that is more effective in changing behavior. In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Why culture matters now more than ever
- What impacts culture both positively and negatively
- How to use your Code of Conduct and training program to reinforce or positively influence culture and cultivate ethical behavior
- Caroline McMichen, former Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer at Molson Coors Beverage Company, provides expert advisory services in all areas of ethics and compliance and is an advisor to SAI360.
- Jon Bricker, VP at SAI360
Explore more insights:
- Is your Code of Conduct Ready for the New Normal? This webinar was lead by Joseph Kale, a well-known ethics and compliance advisor, who was joined by several members of the SAI360 Learning team.
This webinar was hosted live on Aug. 26, 2021, just before our company rebranded from SAI Global to SAI360.