Ethics & Compliance Learning
Is Your Code of Conduct Ready for the New Normal?
An ever-changing culture demands a flexible code of conduct.
Welcome to the new normal. We have learned to expect the unexpected – and organizations today are operating in fast-paced environments with new challenges and changing landscapes. To adapt and thrive to meet the needs of your organization, it’s your culture that will determine what decisions and actions are made. As a result, your Code of Conduct needs to be able to flexibly adapt to your organizational needs.
In this on-demand webinar, we discuss:
- The building blocks that form the foundation of success for a Code of Conduct program
- The risks and opportunities of this “new normal”
- How to flex and adapt your Code program to the changing work landscape and your organization’s unique culture
- Ways to effectively support, reinforce, and cultivate ethical behavior and a speak-up culture
- Joseph Kale, Ethics and Compliance Advisor and former Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer
- Laurel Damashek, Senior Product Manager, SAI360
- Shannon Luttge, Product Manager, SAI360
- Alice Liu, Senior Customer Success Manager, SAI360