Simplify and Transform: For a Safe and Sustainable Workplace in the Next Normal
COVID-19 has introduced new risks alongside existing ones — complicating the way we work and operate safely. Given the already changing nature of work conducted by an increasingly mobile workforce, COVID-19 has exacerbated the need for a focused and structured Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) strategy at the heart of sustainable business operations.
As EHS professionals, you have a unique opportunity to leverage this crisis and build momentum in your efforts to streamline and digitally transform your EHS approach.
In this webinar, our experts will:
- Outline a plan-do-check-act approach to help you focus on EHS in the next normal
- Explain how an integrated digital approach can ensure efficiency, agility and provide insights to respond quickly
- Showcase how our COVID Essentials Pack, powered by SAI360’s EHS Software and mobile app, can accelerate your journey to an integrated digital approach
- David Smith, Commercial Director EHS, SAI Global
- Christine Adeline, VP Product Management EHS
Learn more about our EHS solutions or contact us to set up a demo.