We feature guest speaker Renee Murphy, Principal analyst at Forrester and Rebecca Turco, VP of Learning at SAI_Global, on the topic of ethics and how it relates to the modern organization.
Organizations are facing new risks and threats to their business on a daily basis. It can be difficult to navigate the landmines of cybersecurity, data privacy, and GDPR when the next threat is still unknown. We want to gain and retain our customers but at what price? Organizations can put both their brand and their reputation in jeopardy if decisions aren’t made in tandem with their risk and compliance programs. Digital transformations can become problematic when they are executed without a matching ethical one.
Join our webinar and hear from guest speaker Renee Murphy, Principal Analyst at Forrester and Rebecca Turco, VP of Learning at SAI Global as they dive deeper into ethics and how it relates to the modern organization.
- Sharing insights into market observations and the emerging role of ethic
- Discussing risk and compliance programs and how their support strengthens organizational resilience
- Examining trends and strategies that global ethics & compliance leaders have used to meet these new challenges
- Renee Murphy, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Rebecca Turco, VP of Learning at SAI Global