Achieving High Performance Safety using Integrated Digital Innovations
SAI360 and our customer BIC joined an online EHS Executive Huddle hosted by Global Business Research (GBR) in June 2021. Together with other HSE experts from Johnson & Johnson, General Electric Gas Power, and TOTAL Energies, we discussed how digital transformations programs are redefining workplace safety.
Listen to the presentation by Sebastien Chaigneau, HSE Director at BIC, who talks about how his organization achieved high-performance workplace safety through digital innovations. His session will cover:
- Drivers for HSE Digitalization
- Leveraging a Safety Scorecard to shift from lagging indicators to proactive metrics
- Factory 4.0 and HSE 4.0 – enabling the connected worker and building safer workplaces
- Sebastien Chaigneau, HSE Director, BIC
- Christine Adeline, VP Product Management, SAI360
Click here to request access to GBR’s full EHS Executive Huddle to get a better understanding of how innovations in technology are helping to better operationalize EHS management.
Learn more about SAI360 EHS software and mobile app. Or contact us to see how we’ve helped organizations like yours.