What Defines a High-Quality Ethics & Compliance Program?
One of the biggest challenges faced by E&C professionals is knowing whether their program is effective at building an ethical culture for their organization while meeting the expectations of regulators. In this session, we discuss the High-Quality Program Assessment to help you to:
- Benchmark your program against best practices and other companies in your industry
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in your current Ethics & Compliance program and create action plans for improvement
- Track your program’s success and continuous improvement over time.
- Pat Harned, CEO of the Ethics & Compliance Initiative
- Caroline McMichen, Strategic Advisor, SAI Global
Please register to watch this video on-demand: