Ethics & Compliance Learning
EU Whistleblowing Directive: How, What and When?
The new EU Whistleblowing Directive will act as a trigger for many companies to update their ‘Speak up’ processes and policies. But what are the fundamental changes and how can companies alter their current processes to become compliant?
Watch the on-demand Q&A featuring André Bywater from Cordery Compliance, a top legal firm in the compliance space, as we ask him questions such as:
- What are the key changes introduced by the EU Whistleblowing Directive?
- What process changes will businesses need to make to incorporate the new requirements?
- How can you best deal with anonymity and confidentiality in a best-practice whistleblowing process?
- How do you ensure your whistleblowing processes align with privacy & data protection laws?
- André Bywater is a UK-qualified commercial lawyer with a focus on regulatory compliance, processes and investigations. He assists and advises mainly US and European in-house counsel along with compliance and IT teams. He is based in London in the UK working for Cordery, a niche law firm solely dedicated to compliance issues, in particular in the privacy/data protection, anti-bribery & corruption, and modern slavery spheres. Whistleblowing/Speaking Up issues frequently feature in his work.
- Julie Murphy, Compliance Training Expert at SAI360
Register to replay the on-demand session: