Together with our partners, the National Association of Black Compliance and Risk Management Professionals (NABCRMP), SAI Global has created a ground-breaking course that examines the corrosive impact of systemic racism on corporate culture—and performance—and details how workplaces can effectively address systemic racism.
Listen to our robust roundtable discussion on this important topic and learn how to build a more equitable—and successful—organization.
- Anne Spencer, Learning Content Manager for SAI Global
- Moni Robinson, Chief Operating Officer for National Association of Black Compliance & Risk Management Professionals, Inc.
- Rina Souppa, Sr. Director, Product Management and Design for SAI Global
- Dion Harrison, Chair, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, NABCRMP
- Jennifer Winfield, Vice Chair, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, NABCRMP
- Lorraine D’Angelo, Member, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, NABCRMP
Learn more about SAI Global’s partnership with the NABCRMP and background on the development of this course.
Visit our Pandemic Information Center, which includes reading materials, podcasts, and other best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, ethics & compliance, risk management, and workforce health and safety amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Learn more about our Ethics and Compliance Learning.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.