EHS & Sustainability: EHS&S
The State of ESG & Sustainability Reporting
ESG & Sustainability Reporting: How do you compare and what can you learn from your peers?
More than 300 Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) professionals globally recently took our “Ready, Set, Go: Are You Leading the ESG Reporting Race?” survey.
The survey revealed how EHS professionals are approaching ESG and Sustainability challenges, what ESG and Sustainability metrics organizations are prioritizing, where they stand in implementing ESG programs, and their focus for 2022.
SAI360’s SVP of EHS solutions Christine Adeline reviews findings from the survey in this webinar, including:
- What your peers are currently prioritizing
- The trends shaping ESG and sustainability programs
- What your peers are reporting in their ESG and Sustainability disclosure journeys
- Factors preventing companies from initiating ESG programs and practical steps to take
- How you gain efficiencies with digitalization
Please register to watch this webinar on-demand:
More insights on risk management and ESG
- Greenwashing: Where Risk Management and ESG Meet – A blog by our CEO Peter Granat
- How to Build Your GRC Strategy in an ESG Era – A guest blog by Michael Rasmussen