The UK Bribery Act 2010 recently celebrated its ten-year anniversary in 2021. The revolutionary legislation has set the international benchmark for compliance and significantly changed the mindset of corporate behavior to anti-bribery and corruption law on a global scale.
In this webinar, we explore the success of the UK Bribery Act (UKBA) since its inception, look at challenges corporates are facing, share practical tips for future consideration and explore some of the most significant upcoming regulatory changes in the UK and globally.
Key areas covered include:
- Has the introduction of the UKBA been successful?
- What impact has the UKBA had on a global scale?
- What practical tips can corporates learn from SFO enforcement?
- Steps corporates can undertake to improve their compliance strategies
- What can we take from the UKBA and apply across the new regulatory changes?
- Miranda Ching – Principal, Kobre & Kim (Ex-case controller, Serious Fraud Office)
- Caroline McMichen – Strategic Advisor, SAI360 (Ex-Vice President, Global Ethics and Compliance, Molson Coors Beverage Company)
- Simon Seitz – Business Development Manager at SAI360
Register to replay the on-demand session:
Learn about SAI360's Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption training.