Strategic BCP ResilianceONE is now SAI360 GRC
SAI360 is the leading provider of Risk, Learning, EHS, and Sustainability software. Our unified approach to risk management is what sets us apart, helping organizations across the globe manage risk, create trust, and achieve business resilience for over 25 years.
Strategic BCP ResilienceONE was acquired by SAI360 in 2018. Since then SAI360 GRC has been named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management (BCM) and gained the ability to connect BCM with integrated risk management (IRM).
Business Continuity Management
Business Continuity Solution Built for Times Like These
- With climate change challenges, the ongoing pandemic, and rising cyber threats posed by remote work, you need an integrated approach to business continuity
- Build your business continuity plan, monitor and prioritize threats, and ensure minimal business disruptions from worst-case scenarios
- Report better insights and detailed analysis to management from one system of truth with common data
Achieve Operational Resilience and Agility
- Ongoing changes in the business landscape mean that agile organizations with mature risk management strategies are more likely to thrive
- Business continuity best practices are evolving to address risks and to take advantage of new technologies such as automation and artificial intelligence
- Agile operational resilience requires risk management systems that can scale to meet today’s challenges without demanding deep level customizations
Business Continuity Solutions for All Industries
Managed Care Manufacturing Financial Services Mining & Utilities Technology Pharma Other Industries
Health & Managed Care
As a market leader in Healthcare Ethics & Compliance solutions, SAI360 is uniquely positioned to be your trusted partner in driving ESG value today with comprehensive SAAS solutions providing automation, reporting and analytics.Explore Health & Managed Care
With one eye on the production line and the bottom line, manufacturers navigate increasingly complex economic, environmental, and workplace safety risks and regulations. That’s why it’s imperative to work with a partner who can help streamline, automate and scale your program so that your risk and compliance strategy aligns with your business objectives.Explore Manufacturing
The financial industry is where economics, politics, new technologies, and regulations all converge at lightning speed. That’s why you need a reliable and comprehensive solution that gives you the perspective to balance it all.Explore Financial Services
Mining, Energy & Utilities
Industries with environmental, health, and safety risks face greater and more diverse hazards. While battling safety risks and regulatory change, new threats of cyberattacks, severe weather, and third-party disruption have emerged. That’s why you need an experienced partner who can help you navigate this complex and changing landscape.Explore Mining, Energy & Utilities
Where innovation is the name of the game, the tech industry continuously faces new and mounting regulations and growing data security concerns. That’s why it’s essential to work with an experienced partner who can help you manage risk without sacrificing future growth.Explore Technology
Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Your industry faces intense global scrutiny with regulatory pressures at every turn. That’s why it’s critical to have well-integrated solutions that bring a more focused perspective to risk and embed compliance — without hindering innovation.Explore Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Every industry needs to navigate increasing strident regulations and inherent risks to their employees, their products, and their reputation. That’s why it’s imperative to work with a partner that allows you to manage risk from all the right angles.Explore Other Industries
Are you ready to start planning your risk management program?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you.
Thank you for getting in contact. We have received your request and will be in touch shortly.
The SAI360 team