SAI360 Customer Zone
As part of SAI360’s commitment to effective risk management, we continue to innovate with our customers, navigating digital transformations no matter the current global landscape to create a business environment that embraces collaborative relationships.
New Customer Support Email Address
Please note our Customer Support email address has changed. When you submit a ticket or hear from our customer support team, you will be receiving emails from this new domain: [email protected] and [email protected] for Learning customers. Please add this domain to your safe senders list so that our emails do not go to your spam box, and also send any future emails to customer support at this new email address.
New Link for SAI360 Customer Portal
In addition, the hyperlink for the customer portal has changed to https://support.sai360.com. When you visit the old page, you will be redirected, but we advise you to remove any internet bookmarks you may have to the old page now and bookmark the new page instead. After 90 days, these redirects will no longer be active so be sure to do this before then.
With this URL change, all active customer support tickets will be reissued under the new domain. This means that anyone with an active ticket in the Portal will receive an email notification with a new ticket number so you can track your tickets.
What’s New in SAI360?
As corporate risk, compliance and HR teams continue to be tested by the challenges of 2020, SAI360 delivers solutions for organizations of all sizes to control risk exposure while containing costs.
An agile approach to GRC starts with a cloud and mobile-first solution that combines our best practices and deep experience in risk management with a modular platform that offers the quickest time to value.
- Enable compliance with top global IT standards while gaining visibility into your threat landscape with our new IT Risk Management module
- Measure, monitor, and assess audit-readiness: use the new Internal Control/SOX Compliance module to scope and conduct regular control tests with SAI360 GRC Enterprise and Operational Risk Management
- Combine the power of Business Continuity with Vendor Risk, IT Risk, and Operational Risk with the new SAI360 GRC Business Resilience Enterprise solution
Stay organized, informed and audit-ready with a purpose-built system that charts your course through turbulent healthcare regulatory times.
- Manage your program faster, easier, and more securely on our resilient Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure
- Stay agile with pre-configured Best Practice Solutions that you can depend on for fast time to value
- Quickly respond to public and private regulatory changes with content and alerts customized to your needs
- When you need answers, SAI360’s Healthcare Risk Portal offers secure access to your license and installation information, providing our Technical Support team the tools they need to answer your questions even more quickly
SAI360 supports a safer, more resilient, and productive workforce for sustainable operations with solutions for Occupational Health & Safety and ESG & Sustainability performance tracking.
- Improved Sustainability Performance Metrics support EHS&S leaders with sustainability, ESG and environmental performance disclosures frameworks to support ESG target-setting, measuring, and tracking
- Powerful Data Analytics that make it easy for non-technical users to interrogate and visualize data using charts, geo-maps and a word cloud to view performance trends and identify hidden opportunities
- Depend on the new Vaccination Tracking and Occupational Health solutions to aid with promoting a healthier workforce and improved operational resiliency
- Support your workforce wherever they are with location-based critical safety information delivered via our mobile application
Ethics & Compliance (E&C) learning is more important than ever. Organizations are ramping up learning programs to better understand and manage people risk.
- Create a respectful workplace culture with a Code of Conduct that encourages employees to reach out and speak up
- How confident are you that your E&C principles are well understood? Use learning science principles to get a pulse on the challenges and concerns of your workforce.
- Get up and running with scheduling, delivery, and measurement with our Learning Management System (LMS), pre-configured email templates, and learner assignments
- Use the valuable time spent on E&C training to also certify and disclose risks, and then gain valuable insight through robust, cloud-based reporting
Meet Our Customers
If you have questions…
We have answers! Fill out the form and we’ll contact you.
Thank you for getting in contact. We have received your request and will be in touch shortly.
The SAI360 team