Antitrust Compliance: Emerging Risks and Best Practices
From 2021 through the start of 2022, we have seen some key developments from antitrust regulators across the globe. Now, every company operating globally will need to respond and adjust to those changes. With an increase in enforcement activity and upcoming changes to EU rules, the expectation is that there will be continuing robust enforcement by the authorities with a focused effort across your global supply chain, which can lead to substantial financial penalties and reputational damage.
To effectively manage risks, organizations need to focus not only on legal principles but broader behavior, company culture and your approach to competition and antitrust regulations training. It is crucial to know your risks, to be constantly implementing changes and to adopt best practices across policies, strategies and tone from the top.
- Geert Vermeulen – ECMC (Ethics & Compliance Management & Consulting), CEO
- Hanna Danwall – Carlsberg Group, Head of Competition Law
- Shipra Palriwala – SAI360, Product Management Director
- Simon Seitz – SAI360, Ethics & Compliance Learning, Business Development
- Jon Bricker – SAI360, VP Ethics & Compliance Learning
Learn more about SAI360 for Ethics & Compliance Learning, and our specific solutions for competition and antitrust laws training.