Governance, Risk & Compliance: GRC
Business Continuity Standards and Best Practices–complimentary analyst research
Research report from Gartner®, courtesy of SAI360
We’ve been talking about business continuity management programs and the role of standards in response and recovery [read more on our blog here] and sharing some interesting perspectives from Gartner®.
Our complimentary Gartner® download includes a list of best-practice models for BCM methodologies, including:
- Country-neutral standards such as ISO 22301:2012
- Industry-based standards such as NERC, HIPPA, and BCBS
- Country-specific standards, including Standards Australia, the British Standards Institute, and the US
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- BCM professional best practices and guidelines from the Business Continuity Institute (BCI), the Disaster
- Recovery Institute International (DRI), and the Institute of Risk Management.
Click here to download the research report to read Gartner® findings, perspectives – and the lists. Available for a limited time.