Ethics & Compliance Learning
Mitigating Third-Party Compliance Risk: A Feasible Approach
Organizations around the globe increasingly rely on third parties as an extension of their core workforce. For many companies this “extended enterprise” is rapidly adding scope and complexity to the risk landscape. Fortunately, technology has evolved in tandem, making it easier than ever before to bring ethics and compliance oversight to supply chain vendors and third parties.
At SAI360, we have leveraged our domain expertise and decades of consulting experience to hone an “Extended Enterprise” approach to third-party compliance oversight. Fortunately, it doesn’t require switching Learning Management System (LMS) software or building an entirely new solution from scratch.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn the steps to jumpstart your third-party compliance management:
- Move Ethics and Compliance (E&C) content to the cloud and utilize self-registration for third-party access
- Retrofit an existing LMS with multi-tenant silos to segregate third party employee access
- Implement a code of conduct attestation for suppliers and/or distributors
- Map third-party employee learning modules to key third-party risks
- Utilize LMS analytics to track third-party compliance and provide evidence to regulators