Sales Director, EMEA Learning
VP of Sales, AMER Learning, SAI360
Live webinar: Thursday, December 14
Time: 11:00 AM ET | 10:00 AM CT | 3:00 PM GMT
As we approach the end of 2023, our compliance and learning experts at SAI360 are focusing on anticipating significant trends for the upcoming year 2024. These trends will have a considerable impact on the Ethics & Compliance learning landscape and will help guide the development of impactful SAI360 learning experiences.
Join Julie Murphy, VP Sales Ethics & Learning EMEA, and Jon Bricker, VP Sales Learning Americas, in this engaging live discussion, where we take a look at:
- The evolving regulatory landscape surrounding ESG and practical steps to take now to embrace ESG without reinventing the wheel
- The evolution of anti-harassment as a corporate value and how Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) has become a driver in many organizations
- New GDPR rules that ensure stronger enforcement and how that impacts companies across Europe and oversees
- Civility in the workplace – managing political and ideological polarization in the workplace and the impact on cultural and E&C programs
- The impact of generative AI and ethical considerations surrounding its adoption and implications for E&C programs
- How “Bring your own device (BOYD)” and the proliferation of mobile set expectations for companies to manage programs, accessibility and communication tracking
- Embedding your training program into your organization’s work flows, transforming your learning from a once-a-year event to a living and breathing concept
Why settle for mediocre training when you can create something truly captivating? Our experts have the key to making your employee training programs exciting and effective. Say goodbye to just checking the box and hello to measurable results. Get ready to make a lasting impact with engaging E&C training that will truly inspire your employees.
Please register to join our webinar on December 14: