Practical strategies to implement ESG into your company’s risk universe, strengthen sustainability and improve business performance.
It has been proven in recent years that organizations need an enterprise risk management (ERM) approach that effectively incorporates sustainability risks, such as climate change, natural resource availability, health/safety, future of work, poverty, human rights, and social/political volatility. ESG is now included in the oversight of risk, and stakeholders including regulators are more demanding for companies to address these risks.
Our virtual corporate panel, hosted by Thought Leader Global, will discuss practical strategies to incorporate ESG into ERM and how it strengthens your company’s insights into its full risk universe while strengthening its sustainability management and business performance.
Key takeaways include:
- Review the key ESG risk megatrends and sub-trends as data points. Which ESG frameworks to follow (UN, SASB, EU)
- Looking for gaps in your existing risk inventory: reviewing current and future ESG issues as part of your ERM portfolio
- Practical new KPIs that are well-suited to these difficult-to-measure risks
- Incorporate effective governance structures to ensure that changing and new issues are addressed by your ERM and sustainability departments: Use a common language between ESG And ERM
- Additional best practices and lessons from our corporate panel
- Annette M. Schüller, Board Secretary and Group Head of Ethics & Compliance and ERM at Givaudan
- Cesar Souza, Group Audit Chief Operating Officer at Zurich
- Jorge Bulleraich, Group Head of Risk & Audit at Origin Enterprises
- Frank Fiorille, VP of Risk Management, Compliance, Data Analytics at Paychex
- Jamie Walsh, Senior Director Product Marketing at SAI360
- Beatriz Bottner, Head Quality, Compliance & Risk at Nextclinics International
- Cees Klumper, Chief Audit and Compliance Officer at International Medical Corps
Please register to watch this webinar on-demand