EHS & Sustainability: EHS&S
What’s New: SAI360 for EHS 2021.1 and Roam 5.6, with Vaccination Tracking
The latest release of SAI360’s EHS and Operational Risk bolsters our single, integrated platform and mobile app with a range of enhancements for improving Health, Safety and Operational Risk in the workplace.
Mobile access to critical information with Location-Aware and QR Code support
The newly introduced Location-Aware feature on our mobile application, Roam, simplifies access to critical information based on a user’s GPS location. With a single tap, users can view nearby location information such as incidents, hazards, chemicals and assets.
Users can also scan any QR codes attached to equipment, chemicals and more to access all related information and documentation instantly.
Making it easy for workers to get the information they need when they need it, reduces information overload and ensures workers can complete tasks safely.
More automation capabilities to streamline Occupational Health Surveillance, including complete vaccination tracking
The latest release offers the automatic population of Similar Exposure Groups (SEGS) based on multiple criteria such as roles, business units, locations and other specific identifiers such as age and gender.
Health Test requirements, including frequency, and vaccinations can be defined for the SEGS.
- Once set up, the system automatically determines the necessary health tests and vaccinations for a person.
- Vaccinations allow you to track the number of shots required, the time between shots and boosters.
- Notifications and reminders of the necessary health tests and vaccinations are sent at the right time, so nothing gets missed.
- All results are confidentially stored in the system for a complete view of a person’s health tests and vaccination history.
With more automation and a centralized view of health data, you can reduce administrative overheads and focus on improving worker health.
New Process Hazard Analysis module to enhance Process Safety Management Programs
With the introduction of our new Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) module, organizations can benefit from a centralized place to effectively identify, manage, and mitigate process hazards.
- Manage PHA events, teams, review past incidents, schedule the frequency of reviews, manage actions and access a history of all PHA reviews in one place.
- The new PHA module integrates with other relevant Safety and Operational Risk modules for a comprehensive approach to Process Safety Management programs and frameworks in a single cloud-based platform.
- The PHA module is fully configurable, enabling organizations to tailor to their business requirements.
By linking with our Risk Management and graphical Bowtie offering, organizations can continually assess deviations/risks and ensure controls are effective.
Learn more about our EHS Solutions.
Or, request a demo to see this latest functionality in action and discover how SAI360 has helped organizations like yours.