EHS & Sustainability: EHS&S
Watch Essentials of Gender Diversity in EHS Technology : Support, Empathy, and Compassion
SVP Product Management & Product Marketing - EHS&SChristine Adeline
Global EHS Data and Reporting Manager, SandvikJulie-Ann-Clark
Senior Consultant and SME, SAI360Rhandi Selde
Principle Consultant, SAI360Liz Clarke
The 2022 Salary survey by the National Safety Council says women constitute only 25 percent of the safety workforce. We also know that of tech-related jobs, only 26.7 percent are held by women. There is tremendous opportunity for growth for women in the fields of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS), and technology.
Women with experience in EHS and technology can bring a fresh approach and offer unique perspectives to meet challenges and solve problems. In this on-demand webinar, we talk to accomplished women in the EHS technology field and hear their perspectives on gender diversity and how EHS technology in workplaces can drive efficiency.
Our discussion includes:
- Opportunities available in the EHS technology space
- How and why our panelists choose careers that blend EHS and technology
- How our panelists leverage technology in organizations to improve productivity and efficiency
- How companies can support gender diversity among professionals
- Valuable lessons our guests have learned working in the EHS technology space
Please register to view our webinar on-demand: