- Live webinar Wednesday, Dec. 1 at 2 PM ET
- Hosted by Environment+Energy Leader: Register
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Sustainability have been around for many years. However, with the exponentially growing interest from investors, communities, customers, and regulators, understanding ESG requirements and acting on ESG related risks has become more pressing.
And, it is no longer enough to demonstrate good intentions with ESG matters such as carbon footprint reduction, waste management, social and human capital protection, and ethical business operations. Investors, in particular, are demanding meaningful and high-quality ESG and sustainability performance metrics and disclosures.
But, keeping pace with the fast-moving ESG landscape, multiple reporting frameworks, and managing ESG and Sustainability data for investor-grade information is still challenging for many companies.
In this webinar, SAI360, together with our partner RegScan, discuss how technology tools can assist companies with:
- Monitoring changes to sustainability frameworks and regulations
- Improving compliance with disclosure frameworks to ease the reporting process
- Streamlining data collection, verification, auditability, security and frequency for disclosure reporting
- Enhancing visibility and accountability of enterprise-wide ESG and Sustainability performance
- Christine Adeline, SVP Product Management, SAI360
- Jennifer Debias, Director of Business Development, RegScan
From our CEO Peter Granat: Launching the Building Blocks for ESG and Sustainability
Learn more about our integrated risk management solutions for EHS & Sustainability.