Energy and utility companies face a variety of environmental health, safety, sustainability (EHS&S) and regulatory compliance risks. As a result, many have mature processes and a history of enforcing high standards.
But the rapidly changing landscape means that they continue to operate under increased pressure, disruptive challenges, and increasingly complex regulations. Their EHS teams have a massive task of managing risks, staying compliant, avoiding fines, and ultimately supporting the business to provide critical services in a safe, reliable and sustainable way.
SAI360’s integrated EHS&S software and mobile app play a vital role in supporting EHS teams at leading Energy & Utility companies such as Avangrid Renewables, Scottish Power, Western Power and Natural Power.
And you don’t have to take our word for it. Avangrid Renewables will join us to share how their EHS team successfully leverages our solution and the benefits they enjoy as a result.
What you can expect to learn from this webinar:
- The benefits and value of integrated EHS&S software and mobile app
- How Avangrid Renewables, Scottish Power, Western Power and Natural Power are using the solution to transform their EHS processes digitally
- Real-world insights to help you succeed on your digitalization journey, independent of your industry.
- Christine Adeline, SVP Product Management, EHS and Operational Risk at SAI360
- Kristy Abel, EHS Director at Avangrid Renewables
Please register to watch this webinar on-demand:
Read the related EHS case study: