This guide addresses essential considerations, barriers and practical approaches to EHS Risk Management. It also covers how companies can leverage integrated EHS technology to reduce risks and improve EHS outcomes.
This guide includes:
- Pros and cons of certification-based compliance
- Shifting toward integration and strategic approaches as EHS management becomes increasingly complex
- Using ISO 31000 as a guide to evolve EHS management
- Barriers to EHS excellence
- The digitalization journey from compliance to a risk-based approach
- How modern technology can optimize the EHS management process
SAI360 EHS&S is now part of Evotix and this resource is available in full on the Evotix website.