ESG Compliance Management
Step up your ESG compliance management approach to address new and evolving regulatory frameworks and to meet disclosure requirements
Regulations, fines, penalties, and reporting requirements covering topics under the ‘E’, ‘S’ and ‘G’ pillars are growing at a rapid pace. Standards and frameworks such as TCFD, GRI and SASB are dynamic and evolving. SAI360’s ESG Compliance Management helps you cut through these complexities and quickly respond to changing ESG compliance challenges.
Manage regulatory change and achieve cross-functional compliance
- Access our automated content feed of 1,300+ authoritative sources covering topics across all critical ESG areas
- Perform impact assessments to prioritize ESG actions
- Plan and conduct compliance checks and resolve non-compliance issues quickly
Quickly adopt frameworks and meet disclosure requirements
- Scan the global regulatory horizon for changes in ESG standards, including GRI, SASB, TCFD, and more
- Ensure your organization meets country-based requirements and frameworks, including U.S. SEC and EU and UK SFDR
- Increase transparency for regulators, auditors, and other stakeholders
Streamline your approach with Policy and Incident Management
- Collaborate on ESG policy development, efficiently distribute and track attestations
- Encourage employees and third parties to report incidents enabling quick assessments of the impact
- Identify affected business processes, assets, or policies (such as Labor Practices, Conflicts of Interest, or Code of Ethics)
pre-built ESG modules
The SAI360 ESG solution offers tailor-made modules for organizations with complex Environmental, Social and Governance requirements.
Are you ready to start planning your ESG program?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you.
Thank you for getting in contact. We have received your request and will be in touch shortly.
The SAI360 team