Cyber and IT risks are no longer technology risks. They are now inherent risks to the business itself.
The dynamics of cybersecurity and IT risks have added to the burden of risk reporting. How do you balance the complexity of your organization, constantly updated regulations, dispersed suppliers and partners, and handle new cyber threats with reports that put risks into context, but that don't overwhelm management or board members?
A set of fundamental risk management processes are essential to managing cyber and IT risks for your organization.
As a provider of insights and technology to support IT Risk teams, SAI360 is pleased to provide complimentary access to educational resources from the independent Gartner® Research to help professionals like you improve the reach and impact of your IT Risk program.
Read the “Ten Cyber and IT Risk Fundamentals You Must Get Right” report to learn:
- The frameworks needed for long-term success
- Ten risk management processes for successful cyber and IT risk management
- Risk parameters to guide your risk management strategy
- An organizational-wide attitude to risk treatment and more
Get your complimentary copy of Gartner’s latest research now:
- Recognized for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute, SAI360 is placed as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant™ for IT Risk Management.
- Explore our learning resources to ensure employees are trained on best practices in digital privacy and protection.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Gartner: “Ten Cyber and IT Risk Fundamentals You Must Get Right,” by Claude Mandy and Jie Zhang. Published 19 October 2021.
- Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management,” by Brent Predovich and Claude Mandy. Published 13 September 2021.
- Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.