Christine Adeline to Speak at the Verdantix HSE & OPEX Innovation Summit, London
SAI Global is proud to be a sponsor at this year’s Verdantix HSE & OPEX Innovation Summit.
- Date: March 2–3
- Location: Tottenham Hotspur FC Stadium, London
- Summit registration and event details
This year’s theme for the summit is "Delivering Business Value with Innovative HSE & Operational Excellence Technologies." As a recognized leader in the Verdantix Green Quadrant, we at SAI Global are passionate about this topic and we a looking forward to sharing how our technology can enable you to drive your EHS and operational excellence strategies forward.
We are excited to announce that Christine Adeline, VP Product Management, EHS Risk at SAI Global will be featuring in one of the summit's panel sessions on Tuesday afternoon, March 3rd, entitled "Contractor Safety: New Solutions For Individuals, Sites & Firms."
- As incident rates among contractors are often two to three times higher, contractor safety is a key challenge many businesses are facing.
- This panel will look at how you can tackle the complex issue of contractor safety by using digital solutions that pre-qualify organizations, monitor individuals’ competency and ensure site-level work is undertaken in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Christine will be joined on the panel by Richard Hemmingway, Head of Health & Safety at Skanska, Wayne Lawton, Head of SHEQ UK & Europe at Mitsubishi Electric and David Clark, Global Head of Safety & Security at Worldwide Flight Services (WFS)
The summit takes place on 2nd and 3rd March at the amazing new Tottenham Hotspur FC Stadium in London. It will be attended by over 200 HSE and OpEx leaders and technology executives. The aim of this summit is to equip delegates with new connections, a broad understanding of the HSE and OpEx technology landscape and the courage to launch new change initiatives in their organization.
During the summit, senior managers from HSE and operations will share insights on how to improve outcomes with innovative technologies such as software, mobile apps, drones, in-vehicle monitoring, virtual reality training, smart PPE and data analytics.
There is a growing realization that HSE & OpEx performance has a significant impact on operational – and therefore financial – performance. This summit will explain why risk-centric environmental, health and safety and operational excellence management systems are delivering superior results to compliance-centric approaches and demonstrate how technology can help.
Download the Verdantix Report, "SAI Global Delivers Control Of EHS Functions With Its Roam 5 Mobile Application."
Learn more about our EHS Solutions.
Or, request a demo to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.