Thank you for your interest in the Smart Cyber Defense Whitepaper.
Healthcare executives are facing significant cybersecurity challenges. This is due to the highly digitized industry landscape. And healthcare’s larger attack surface compared to other industries.
In the meantime, cyberattacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated and strategic. These often involve organized criminals and cyber gangs that are highly trained, well-funded, and sometimes even protected by foreign governments.
Healthcare organizations face ongoing threats from phishing schemes, vulnerability exploits, and third-party involvement in breaches.
This whitepaper explores:
- A brief snapshot of ongoing regulatory shifts
- Why standards and frameworks can help organizations address IT security issues head-on
- How to keep up to date on security awareness—an ongoing and ever-evolving process
- What an informed, engaged, and calculated approach looks like in action
- How SAI360 supports companies with their health information technology risk management needs and concerns