Dachser SE, Corporate Audit, Mergers & Acquisitions
BUPA, Group Risk Director-Digital Solutions
Panasonic, Business Continuity Manager
GRC Technology ManagerChika Okoli
Live webinar: Tuesday, September 6, 2023
11:00 AM ET / 4:00 PM BST / 5:00 PM CET
In celebration of Compliance Officer Day, SAI360 is hosting a virtual GRC Transformation Exchange on Tuesday, September 6. This interactive session will be moderated by SAI360 GRC Technology Manager: Chika Okoli and feature the following client panelists:
- Marius Mayer – Corporate Audit, Mergers & Acquisitions – Dachser SE
- Neil Cook – Group Risk Director-Digital Solutions – Bupa
- Mark Drury – Head of GRC Systems, Group Risk – Bupa
- Karl Hunt – Functional Administrator and key user – Bupa
- David Young – Business Continuity Manager – Panasonic Energy
This interactive exchange will create an opportunity for peer networking, idea sharing, and solution brainstorming. Come ready to talk about your organization’s GRC program and converse with others in the GRC space.
- Clients will share about their GRC partnership project with SAI360
- Discussion of best practices – attendees will have the chance to trade lessons learned and ask clients about their projects, approaches, transformation vision, etc.
- SAI360 team members will talk about their experiences in project management and product development experience
- Concluding Q&A session with members of SAI360’s Product Development and Account Management team fielding questions
Attendees will receive a recording of the event (to be shared with SAI360 clients only) and a written summary of the event including the lessons learned, best practices, etc. in the week following the event. To attend this event, please register using the form below.
- This event is by invitation only.
- While you may forward this registration link to others within your organization, please do not forward it to anyone outside your organization.
- Registration closes at 10:30 AM ET on the day of the event.
- Once you register you will receive emails from the email address [email protected]. Please make sure these emails do not get caught in your Junk mailbox.