Governance, Risk & Compliance: GRC
SAI360 and Thought Leader Global: Creating an ESG Materiality Assessment
Live webinar: Thursday, November 17
Time: 3 PM BST | 4 PM CET | 10 AM ET
Your stakeholders are increasingly inquiring more often about what your company is doing in terms of ESG (including ethical and responsible business practices, sustainability, 3rd parties, employee treatment and many more topics that are included in ESG).
Having an ESG Materiality Assessment will empower your organization to identify the most important ESG issues relevant. It looks at the impact to your organization and to your stakeholders. The impact can include risks but also opportunities.
Join our webinar hosted by Thought Leader Global, where the corporate panel will discuss::
- Why you need an ESG Materiality Assessment: How it becomes a blueprint and business case for your group’s ESG strategy
- Define the goals of the assessment, the outcomes and include your organization’s corporate and ESG leadership
- Identify the most important risks and opportunities for your organization and ranking them by relative importance
- Identify a range of stakeholders (board, investors, employees, vendors, NGOs, etc) and interviewing them to gain insights and tailor your communication strategy
- Capturing long-term risks in advance & taking a proactive approach within your ESG strategy
To register, visit Though Leader Global’s website here.
- Casper Venbjerg Hansen, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, Ambu
- Carl Messemaeckers van de Graaff, Executive Director, Governance, Risk and Good Business, Vanderlande
- Cesar Souza, Group Audit Chief Operating Officer, Zurich
- Camelia Gardot, Senior Compliance Partner – Head of Connected Intelligence, Airbus
- Jamie Walsh, Senior Director Product Marketing, SAI360