The Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA), due to be enforced in 2023/24, introduces EU-wide laws to ensure the operational resilience of the financial services industry. The proposal builds on current ICT risk management requirements and combines preexisting EU initiatives into a single regulation.
This means along with other actions; organisations’ ICT risk management frameworks must be periodically evaluated to identify any deficiencies or gaps. Failure to comply can lead to significant fines, reputational damage and more.
Download SAI360’s eBook to find out how DORA will impact your organisations day to day, and what your organisation can do right now to prepare. In this eBook, you will learn:
- A background and overview of EU DORA.
- What you need to consider when building your ICT framework.
- The risks of failing to comply.
- The benefits of leveraging technology in your approach.
- How to future-proof your digital infrastructure.107700_EU-DORA_ebook_v3_prf4