The EU’s Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA), due to be enforced in 2023/24, introduces EU-wide laws to ensure the operational resilience of the financial services industry. The proposal builds on current ICT risk management requirements and combines preexisting EU initiatives into a single regulation.
This means along with other actions; organisations’ ICT risk management frameworks must be periodically evaluated to identify any deficiencies or gaps. Failure to comply can lead to significant fines, reputational damage and more.
Download SAI360’s e-book to find out how DORA will impact your organisation’s day to day and what your organisation can do right now to prepare. In this e-book, you will learn:
- Background and overview of the EU’s Digital Operational Resilience Act
- What you need to consider when building your ICT framework
- The risks of failing to comply
- The benefits of leveraging technology in your approach
- How to future-proof your digital infrastructure