Ethics & Compliance Learning
Watch Supply Chain Due Diligence: Building strong foundations with cross-functional collaboration
Senior BDM Learning DACH, SAI360Steffi Prange-Jones
Founder and Director, Waypoint GRCPaula Davis
Compliance with the German Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (SCDDA), which came into force on 1st January 2023, can be a significant undertaking for in-scope organizations. The requirements cut across traditional functional boundaries such as compliance, procurement, CSR and ESG.
With SCDDA compliance being a fundamental building block of broader ESG initiatives however, it’s important for organizations to build out a strong, holistic strategy from the get-go and ensure support from all stakeholders.
In our expert-led webinar, we delve into:
- The status -quo: how are organizations coping now that the act is in force?
- Leveraging existing tools and resources for effective SCDDA compliance.
- Building effective cross-functional collaboration to minimize duplication of effort and assure a strategic approach.
- Paula Davis, Founder of Waypoint GRC
- Steffi Prange-Jones, Senior Business Development Manager Learning DACH
Please register here to view our webinar on-demand: