In this expert-led on-demand webinar, our compliance and learning experts at SAI360 are focusing on the significant trends for 2024. These trends will have a considerable impact on the Ethics & Compliance learning landscape and will help guide the development of impactful SAI360 learning experiences.
Join Julie Murphy, VP Sales Ethics & Learning EMEA, and Jon Bricker, VP Sales Learning Americas, in this engaging discussion, where we take a look at:
- The evolving regulatory landscape surrounding ESG and practical steps to take now to embrace ESG without reinventing the wheel
- The evolution of anti-harassment as a corporate value and how Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) has become a driver in many organizations
- Civility in the workplace – managing political and ideological polarization in the workplace and the impact on cultural and E&C programs
- Embedding your training program into your organization’s work flows, transforming your learning from a once-a-year event to a living and breathing concept
- How “Bring your own device (BOYD)” and the proliferation of mobile set expectations for companies to manage programs, accessibility and communication tracking
- The impact of generative AI and ethical considerations surrounding its adoption and implications for E&C programs