Ethics & Compliance Learning
Antitrust Compliance – Emerging Risks and Best Practices
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to antitrust compliance. Is your organization ready for change?
From 2021 through the start of 2022, we have seen some key developments from antitrust regulators across the globe. Now, every company operating globally will need to respond and adjust to those changes. With an increase in enforcement activity and upcoming changes to EU rules, the expectation is that there will be continuing robust enforcement by the authorities with a focused effort across your global supply chain, which can lead to substantial financial penalties and reputational damage.
To effectively manage risks, organizations need to focus not only on legal principles but broader behavior, company culture and your approach to competition and antitrust regulations training. It is crucial to know your risks, to be constantly implementing changes and to adopt best practices across policies, strategies and tone from the top.
What you can expect to learn from this webinar:
- Emerging risks across a changing landscape
- Recent enforcement activity and considerations for company code of conduct and compliance programs
- Antitrust risks in sales and your supply chain
- Fundamentals of an effective training program
- Practical pointers for executives, employees, and legal/compliance teams
- How SAI360 Learning solutions, including those for antitrust training, are purposefully designed to help you know your risk
- Geert Vermeulen – ECMC (Ethics & Compliance Management & Consulting), CEO
- Hanna Danwall – Carlsberg Group, Head of Competition Law
- Shipra Palriwala – SAI360, Product Management Director
- Simon Seitz – SAI360, Ethics & Compliance Learning, Business Development
- Jon Bricker – SAI360, VP Ethics & Compliance Learning
Please register to watch our webinar on-demand: