Live webinar: Wednesday, July 27
- 10 AM AEST
- Americas: 8 PM ET on Wednesday, July 27
Effective decision-making around risk and compliance has long been a core differentiator between companies surviving or thriving. The sudden shifts in work and social patterns caused by the pandemic, unrest in the world and increased cybersecurity threats, mean that businesses are facing new challenges in Business Continuity Management (BCM). Decisions must be made faster.
As part of these new challenges, Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) is on the rise and becoming an integral part of BCM strategies to businesses everywhere.
RMIA’s Simon Levy and SAI360’s Kelvin Dickenson will discuss how BCM and ESG meet in an agile approach to risk management. Their strategies show how businesses can assess risk more efficiently and respond quickly to new threats as they arise putting companies a step ahead of the competition.
Traditional risk management methods can no longer keep up with these mounting needs. BCM solutions that incorporate ESG, and agility are key to keeping up with the constant barrage of regulation and risk changes as the workforce evolves.
Join the SAI360 Webinar and learn about:
- Current trends in business continuity across the APAC market,
- The biggest challenges facing business continuity management in the current market,
- Predictions and focus areas for the next 12-18 months,
- What best practice looks like for Business Continuity Management (BCM),
- How BCM relates to business resilience, and
- How BCM relates and is relevant to ESG.
- Simon Levy, GAICD, MRMIA – CEO & Company Secretary – RMIA
- Kelvin Dickenson, Senior Vice President & General Manager of GRC – SAI360
- Hosted by: Jacob Hicks, Business Development Director – SAI360