EHS & Sustainability: EHS&S
Watch EHS and Sustainability: Emerging Trends and Predictions to Watch in 2023
SVP Product Management & Product Marketing - EHS&SChristine Adeline
EHS Research Director, VerdantixBill Pennington
Expert Services Strategy Director, EnhesaMary Foley
Head of Wellbeing, British Safety CouncilMarcus Herbert
Environment, health, safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) management approaches are evolving fast, causing organizations to re-examine their current strategies, workflows, processes, and priorities. Leaders across sectors must embrace emerging EHS&S trends and opportunities to help inform their strategic priorities and mindsets for the coming years.
In this webinar on-demand, EHS industry experts and analysts from Enhesa, Verdantix, British Safety Council, and SAI360 discuss 2023 trends and opportunities. They share insights into what you can expect in the coming year and how your organization’s EHS&S functions can respond and take advantage of the new trends.
During the discussion forum, you will discover the following:
- New industry trends and factors that will impact EHS&S workflows and risk management models in 2023
- EHS&S regulatory mandates in your region and how leaders will need to respond
- Tips from leading industry organizations, Enhesa and British Safety Council, on how to keep track of ever-increasing EHS&S regulations
- Why EHS&S leaders will need to leverage innovative technologies to create productive and safe workplaces, drive pro-active risks management and learning through data streams
- How innovative technologies such as analytics, data strategy, mobile, and more can drive better EHS&S performance in turbulent times
Please register to view our webinar on-demand: