Western Power, a Western Australian State Government-owned corporation delivers safe, reliable and affordable energy supply to its community.
SAI360 provides Western Power with a strong foundation for a variety of business processes such as incidents, hazards, action management, inspections, audits and more.
The Australian utility company maximizes the configurability approach available in our SAI360 EHS&S solution to benefit from digitalization. Being able to tailor the solution without a strong coding background enables Western Power to be flexible and responsive to the changing business landscape and users’ needs.
Check out this webinar to learn from Western Power how they:
- Maximize our no-code configuration tools to scale and adapt the solution to meet the organization’s requirements for business agility
- Configure their processes to manage compliance to complex permits with environment and safety regulators
- Leverage a single mobile app for processes such as field-based inspections
- Christine Adeline, SVP EHS&S Product Management, SAI360
- Sue Nesci, Assurance & Reporting Team Leader, Safety, Environment, Quality & Training, Western Power
- Drew Byrne, Senior Assurance Specialist, Safety, Environment, Quality & Training, Western Power
Please register to watch this webinar on-demand: