Live webinar and panel discussion: Thursday, December 8
North America – 10:00 AM EST / EMEA – 4:00 PM CET
Environment, health, safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) management approaches are evolving fast making organizations re-examine their current strategies, workflows, processes, and priorities. Leaders across sectors must embrace emerging EHS&S trends and opportunities to help inform their strategic priorities and mindsets for the coming years.
Join EHS industry experts and analysts from Enhesa, Verdantix, British Safety Council, and SAI360 for an EHS and sustainability 2023 trends and opportunities discussion. They’ll share insights into what you can expect in the coming year and how your organization’s EHS&S functions can respond and take advantage of the new trends.
During the discussion forum, you will discover the following:
- New industry trends and factors that will impact EHS&S workflows and risk management models in 2023
- EHS&S regulatory mandates in your region and how leaders will need to respond
- Tips from leading industry organizations, Enhesa and British Safety Council, on how to keep track of ever-increasing EHS&S regulations
- Why EHS&S leaders will need to leverage innovative technologies to create productive and safe workplaces, drive pro-active risks management and learning through data streams
- How innovative technologies such as analytics, data strategy, mobile, and more can drive better EHS&S performance in turbulent times.
Register today for this webinar and learn from our EHS&S industry experts: