SAI360 R3 Introduces Software and Online Training for Organizations of All Sizes
Flexible cloud-based solutions boost operational resilience for a disrupted workforce
The agility of corporate risk, compliance and HR teams continue to be tested, challenged by a workforce fragmented and disoriented by the COVID-19 pandemic’s enduring impact.
As you work to rapidly reset behaviors and implement guardrails for sustained continuity and operational resilience, here is how we can help.
What's New in SAI360
- SAI360 Ignite Ethics & Compliance Training
- SAI360 EHS Covid Essentials Pack
- Remote Work and COVID-19 Training
- Harassment and Misconduct Training
- Customizer Technology for Ethics & Compliance Training
Quickly and easily solve your ethics, compliance and HR training needs for 2,000 or fewer employees.
- Change culture and behavior around sexual harassment, code of conduct, bribery and corruption, data privacy, workplace respect and integrity, conflicts of interest and more
- Choose from curated, expertly-made risk-based, values-based and soft-skills training
- Get up and running with scheduling, delivery and measurement with our Learning Management System (LMS), preconfigured email templates and learner assignments
- Report on completions, performance and effectiveness with built-in measurement tools
Purpose-built software and mobile app to address your Health & Safety needs during the pandemic and accelerate your journey to the next normal.
- COVID-19 specific modules with best in class Health & Safety protocols to reduce the administrative burden of front-line Environmental, Health & Safety professionals
- Configurable, workflow-driven and easy-to-use modules that capture essential data and automate accountability to respond quickly and reduce risks
- Mobile-ready so your remote workforce can stay engaged and risk-ready
- Predefined dashboards to view effectiveness of new Health & Safety measures, COVID-19 exposures and health and well-being of workers
Address the unique challenges of working remotely and staying safe with a series of new online learning experiences built to address mental, physical and data privacy risks facing your workforce.
- Certify and attest COVID-19 compliance and communicate policies with a video and short, customizable training
- Support employee wellness and mental health with online training and videos focused on stress, remote work, anxiety and making ethical decisions amid challenging circumstances
- Reinforce best practices and policies around records management and retention, data privacy and information security to keep your business information safe no matter where your employees are
- Deliver in flexible formats via our LMS, your own, or embedded within internal communications and emails
Nurture a culture of respect and dignity with a new online learning experience designed to reflect current events and comply with global requirements for employees, managers and leaders.
- Help learners understand the subtle and obvious signs of sexual harassment, harassment and misconduct, discrimination and bullying in the workplace with scenario-based training and videos
- Reinforce the importance of reporting and speaking up and address the positive impact it has on your culture and company
- Simplify program management and delivery with adaptive learning and profiling technology that ensures each individual receives the right training based on their location and seniority
Take control of customizations with an intuitive web-based portal for enterprise E&C teams to edit their training and learning content.
- Revise text, add links and policies, hide pages, create new certifications and attestations and save changes
- Update your branding with flexible color palettes and logo options, and review your changes and preview the revised experience in real-time
- Publish your new, custom experience directly to the SAI360 LMS or save as a package for future delivery
About SAI360 Releases
What is your release schedule?
We deliver at least two major market releases annually. You can look for those announcements around April and October. Enhancements to existing capabilities and fixes are released across applications throughout the calendar year, which you will continue to receive.
How do you name releases?
Our market releases are named based on the year of the release and the number of releases that year. This release is SAI360 2020 Release 3.
Do you provide detailed information about your releases?
Yes, detailed notes about application enhancements are provided to customers. If you are not receiving these notifications, please contact Support ([email protected]) or your Account Manager.