SAI Global Starts Fiscal Year Strong with Momentum in Risk and Learning, Driving Software Innovation Across the Business
Company continues to validate market leadership in Integrated Risk Management (IRM) with first quarter expansion in partner ecosystem, software capabilities and global footprint
CHICAGO, U.S., October 15, 2018 – SAI Global, a recognized leader of Integrated Risk Management (IRM) software, today highlighted global momentum for its Risk and Learning business in the first quarter of the year, led by the company's introduction of innovative IRM software, SAI360, latest acquisition of Strategic BCP and geographic expansion. The company continued to achieve market validation for its commitment to helping customers gain control over the volatile and fast-paced nature of risk.
A new mindset for action is required as risk and compliance becomes an imperative for protecting business resilience and brand reputations under the weight, scrutiny, and acceleration of emerging threats. SAI Global is delivering its vision for this comprehensive view of risk across all levels of the enterprise by making strategic investments in software capabilities and services across its Risk and Learning business.
"Our fiscal Q1 performance shows the relevance of our strategic roadmap in today’s new risk reality and demonstrates our fast-paced delivery behind it. With SAI360, we continue to be at the forefront of global software innovation. Coupled with the recognition we have received from leading industry analyst Gartner, and our commitment to enhancing our IRM offering through strategic acquisitions, we are making the right choices at the right time to help our customers navigate this new risk landscape."
CEO, SAI Global
Q1 highlights include:
- Software innovation: SAI Global dominated the IRM market with the launch in September of SAI360, a set of software capabilities that enable organizations to advance confidently to meet the proliferation and collaborative nature of emerging disruptive threats and rising regulatory requirements.
- Customer Momentum: SAI Global grew it's Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) presence with significant growth with the company's cross-industry eLearning offering in GDPR proving a solid success as customers look to navigate the challenges faced by the new data privacy regulation. Preparing for increased demand across the region, earlier this year the company added strategic risk advisor hires in Dubai and the Netherlands.
- Acquisitions: SAI Global's latest acquisition of Gartner MQ Leader for Business Continuity Management (BCM), Strategic BCP ResilienceONE, provides customers fast, critical decision-making and strategic insights during disaster and business interruptions.
- Market recognition: SAI Global was recognized as a Visionary by Gartner, Inc. in the inaugural “Magic Quadrant for Integrated Risk Management”1 published in July. The company feels its position furthest on the completeness of vision axis validates its leadership in strategy and robust capabilities roadmap.
- Customer Commitment: The company launched and held the inaugural meeting of a new North America Customer Advisory Board to provide a forum for Risk customers to contribute strategic input and influence development of the company's solutions and services. With upcoming meetings in EMEA and APAC, the Board underscores SAI Global's commitment to advancing IRM software in line with customer needs.
- Geographic Expansion: SAI Global expanded its North American presence with the opening of a new corporate global headquarter in Chicago, as well as a new office in Watertown, Boston. The company also strengthened its Asia Pacific presence with the opening of a new Singapore office.
- Partner ecosystem enablement and expansion: The company announced two strategic partnerships further bolstering its leading environmental health and safety (EHS) solution offering; global EHS consultants, Environmental Resources Management and Tap Into Safety, APAC-based experts in mental health and safety assessment tools.
Momentum was highlighted elsewhere in SAI Global's commercial portfolio. The company's Standards and Legislation business unveiled a new user experience for its i2i platform for information management, global solutions for the MedTech industry and an overhaul of the Command Center on the company's InfoStore. SAI Global's Assurance business continues to be recognized globally for audit innovation and food safety, with advancements in audit quality and crucial global investments as it scales regional operations to meet rising demand.
1Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Integrated Risk Management, 2018
John A. Wheeler, Jie Zhang, Earl Perkins, 16 July 2018.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.