IT Risk & Cybersecurity for Healthcare
Operationalize healthcare IT risk with SAI360
In 2021, the healthcare sector fell victim to ransomware more than any other critical infrastructure sector according to the FBI. As ransomware attacks continue, SAI360’s IT Risk Management for Healthcare helps organizations establish, maintain and measure their cybersecurity hygiene and identify risk.
Ensure your patient and employee data is secure
- Comply with a variety of security and privacy compliance requirements such as HIPAA, HITECH, the Federal Trade Commission Act, CIRCIA, and other regulations and frameworks to protect patient data
- Assess relevance, criticality, and compliance of any asset
- Deliver compliance training focused on cybersecurity, data privacy, data protection and information security regulations and best practices
Establish an IT risk and compliance infrastructure
- Eliminate time-wasting data entry with built-in CDMB integration
- Identify assets, risks and potential consequences
- Integrate with our Regulatory Compliance Manager, Policy Management and other SAI360 modules as your IT Risk program matures
Increase transparency for regulators and other stakeholders
- Track steps from assessments to completion and monitor risk scores to determine future action
- Leverage pre-configured analytics to measure program effectiveness
- Quantify your IT risk in financial terms for better capital decision-making by executives and boards
pre-built healthcare modules
The SAI360 Healthcare GRC solution offers tailor-made modules for healthcare and managed care providers in the US.
Are you ready to start planning your risk management program?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you.
Thank you for getting in contact. We have received your request and will be in touch shortly.
The SAI360 team