RMIA’s Simon Levy and SAI360’s Kelvin Dickenson discuss how BCM and ESG meet in an agile approach to risk management. Their strategies show how businesses can assess risk more efficiently and respond quickly to new threats as they arise putting companies a step ahead of the competition.
Traditional risk management methods can no longer keep up with these mounting needs. BCM solutions that incorporate ESG, and agility are key to keeping up with the constant barrage of regulation and risk changes as the workforce evolves.
Watch the SAI360 Webinar and learn about:
- Current trends in business continuity across the APAC market
- The biggest challenges facing business continuity management in the current market
- Predictions and focus areas for the next 12-18 months
- What best practice looks like for Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- How BCM relates to business resilience
- How BCM relates and is relevant to ESG