SAI Global is delighted to be sponsoring Utility Week Health, Safety & Wellbeing Conference 2019!
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference
- 27 November 2019 | Birmingham, UK
- Event registration
This event will once again be an ideal opportunity to bring together leading health, safety, and well-being experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings, and examples of best practices from within the utilities industry.
Occupational and mental health, safety culture, and the role of technology innovations in EHS all feature prominently on this year's agenda. Expert speakers include:
- Nicola Johnson, Director of HSSE and engineering governance, E.ON
- Dr Judith Grant, Director of health and wellbeing, Mace
- Andrew Grant, Head of safety and quality, Northern Gas Networks
- Joe Murphy, Head of health, safety, security and wellbeing, Southern Water
- Dame Carol Black, Expert health adviser, NHS England & Public Health England
- Carol Moore, H&S Manager, Statutory Compliance & Independent Assurance, Thames Water
- Gerry Mulholland, HSEQ director, Amey
- Owen Wilson, Networks safety manager, Gas Networks Ireland
Join 130+ health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the UK’s largest utilities to:
- Debate the challenges and opportunities surrounding mental health at work
- Collaborate with your peers to explore how to build a clear, strong and effective H&S culture
- Hear how best to visualise, manage and escalate risk in large complex organisations
SAI Global's SAI360 for EHS and OpRisk team will be exhibiting at booth number 3. Please join us to find out more about our EHS and OpRisk solutions. Giulia Tomaselli and Dave Davis will be at the stand to discuss and demonstrate how SAI360 can help you elevate your approach to EHS and OpRisk risk management.
Special 15% discount!
As an exhibitor, we can offer a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit https://event.utilityweek.co.uk/hs/ and quote promo code SAI15 to get 15% off your place.
To arrange a meeting with either team members at the event, please feel free to email [email protected]
Contact Energy Enjoyed MoC Process That Was Configurable, Intuitive & Effective for Their Needs – Read their story here.