Thank you for registering for Resilience 2020, SAI Global's virtual event for business continuity management teams.
Continue exploring our virtual event:
- Coronavirus: So Your Company has Decided to Work Remotely, Now What?
- No Business Continuity Program is Complete Without an Effective Crisis Communications Plan
- Coronavirus: Vendor Risk and Supply Chain Disruption
- Next-Gen BCM: The Convergence of Risk and Continuity
- Data Privacy: Remote Workers and Compliance
- 3 Key Skills of the Modern Business Continuity Manager Facing a Pandemic
- Back to Resilience 2020
- Learn more about BCM approaches including business impact assessments, crisis management, disaster recovery, and planning for resiliency by browsing our pandemic information center
- Learn more about our BCM software solution, SAI360
- Follow SAI Global on Twitter or LinkedIn for the latest insights on risk management and business continuity
Request a demo of SAI360 for business continuity management.